Doing Business in the United States
讲稿摘要/Abstract of Speech:
This session will cover what natural stone standards and testing requirements govern commerce when supplying stone in North America. The session will also introduce information about the Natural Stone Supplier-to-Buyer Manual, which is intended to help make the business of supplying stone easier by supplying outlines for purchase orders, progress reports, customs, claims, insurance, arbitration and more. This information should be used to strengthen your relationships with suppliers and buyers from around the world.
1. Understand what natural stone standards are most widely used when supplying stone to North American markets.
2. Learn about the Supplier-to-Buyer Manual and how it can become a guide for commerce with clients around the world.
3. Gain information to strengthen your relationship with US-based customers.
4. Review the new US Tariffs and how this could affect sales in the United States.
1. Evan Cohen, Quality Granite & Marble
2. Anna Gibson, AKG Designs
3. Daniel Rea, Coldspring
4. Jonathan Zanger, Walker Zanger
5. James Hieb, Natural Stone Institute (will serve as moderator)